Helping Make America Your Home

When an individual wants to live permanently in the United States, he or she will confront a complex set of immigration laws and procedures.  My job is to help you and your family navigate these complex immigration rules, applications and government procedures so that you and your family can call America your home.  I provide legal assistance to:

  • Parents, Spouse, Children of United States Citizen
  • Fiancé of United States Citizen
  • Unmarried Adult Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens
  • Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents
  • Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents
  • Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents
  • Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens
  • Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens

For recent immigration news, click American Immigration Council News.

To schedule a consultation click here or call me at 832-689-7030

The attorney fees are reasonable flat fees.  Payment can be made on an installment schedule.  Also, all major credit cards are accepted.
Pay Your Invoice with LawPay