New Form for Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Form I-129

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has issued a revised form for petitions for nonimmigrant worker, Form I-129.  This form is for use by nonimmigrant workers coming to United States temporarily to perform services or labor, or to receive training, as an H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 or R-1 nonimmigrant worker. This form amy also be used to request an extension of stay in or change of status to E-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B1 or TN, or one of the above classifications for an alien.

Source: U.S. Citizenship and immigration Services